All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Henderson
- This handsome wall clock features elaborately carved column caps and a complementing carved accent on the door.
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial has a lambís wool background with Roman numerals and black hands.
- The antique brass finished pendulum features a lyre and grid design.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime, with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shutoff option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included)
Height 25" (64 cm)
Width 13-3/4" (35 cm)
Depth 5" (13 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty