All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Greer
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers a decorative overlay above the arched glass. Dentil molding accents the pediment and base.
- Reeded columns with carved acanthus top and bottom caps frame the door.
- A lambís wool dial features a brushed brass-finished bezel and Roman numerals. Serpentine hands add a sophisticated flair. The brushed brass-finished lyre pendulum swings below.
- The hinged front door opens for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Height 34" (86 cm)
Width 16-1/4" (41 cm)
Depth 6-1/4" (16 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty