All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Amanda
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
This wall clock offers both substance and charm. The gently scalloped arched bonnet is supported by reeded
- columns with artfully turned caps.
- Behind the front opening door, the off-white dial features black Arabic numerals, and black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass finished lyre and bezel provide the perfect accents to the warm wood case.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Height 25-1/4" (64 cm)
Width 12-1/2" (32 cm)
Depth 5" (13 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty