All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Everett
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers a classic look with its swan neck pediment, turned finial and reeded columns with turned column caps.
- The off-white dial showcases black Roman numerals and a raised polished brass-finished outer edge.
- Polished brass continues within the case with a polished brass-finished pendulum and lyre.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays Westminster, Ave Maria, or Bim-Bam chimes, with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Height 26-1/4" (67 cm)
Width 12-1/2" (32 cm)
Depth 5" (13 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty