All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Elliott
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock is inspired by the classic “School Days” style of wall clock.
- The off-white dial features black Arabic numerals and spade hands, and a convex glass crystal.
- Gold-tone detailing accents the lower glass.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays Westminster, Ave Maria, or Bim Bam chimes, with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included)
Height 21-3/4" (55 cm)
Width 13-1/2" (34 cm)
Depth 3-3/4" (10 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty