All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
View Larger Image
Howard Miller Stevenson
- Introducing the most elaborate Limited Edition wall clock ever introduced. Only two thousand will be crafted and inscribed.
- Finished in hand-rubbed Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
This wall clock is over 3-1/2 feet tall, and features a profiled pediment with decorative molding on the front and sides.
- Rare olive ash burl overlays frame the beveled glass on the door along with two reeded columns with elaborately carved column caps. Beveled glass continues on the sides.
- The inscribed dial offers a pierced cast center and applied numerals.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum with a cast center swings above the detailed beat plate. Polished brass weight shells also complement the case.
- Decorative rope-styled molding appears on the front and sides of the base.
- Key-wound, cable-driven triple chime movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
Height 44-1/4" (112 cm)
Width 21-1/4" (54 cm)
Depth 10" (25 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty