All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Maxwell
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers, this elegant wall clock offers a swan neck pediment with rosettes, turned finial and an inlaid keystone at the center.
- Dial offers a polished-brass finish with a silver chapter ring and a midnight blue fixed moon phase.
- Substantial reeded columns offer turned column caps.
- Polished brass pendulum is designed to complement the dial.
- Front opening door offers easy access to the movement.
- Quartz, dual-chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included)
Height 36-1/4" (92 cm)
Width 15-3/4" (40 cm)
Depth 6-3/4" (17 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty