All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Lambourn II
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features an arched bonnet and lower door molding.
- Off-white Roman numeral dial offers serpentine hands.
Gold tone designs accent the door glass which frames a polished brass pendulum with a beautiful lyre. Open the
- front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
Reeded columns offer wooden finished column caps.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 1 C battery (not included).
Height 28" (71 cm)
Width 14-1/4" (36 cm)
Depth 5-3/4" (15 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty