All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Helmsley
- Finished in Windsor Casual on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers an Acanthus leaf molding on the pediment and base with reeded columns accenting the sides.
- The dial features an aged design and offers an antiqued, brass finished bezel.
- Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time. The antiqued brass pendulum behind the door offers a graceful lyre.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Height 35-1/4" (90 cm)
Width 15-3/4" (40 cm)
Depth 5-3/4" (15 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty