All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Nicea
- Saratoga Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The bonnet pediment features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass dial offers ornate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with black Arabic numerals, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- Polished brass finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Elegant columns frame the door which features crystal-cut V-grooved glass.
- Removable glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
Height 75.5" (191 cm)
Width 19.5" (50 cm)
Depth 11.25" (29 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty