All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Chateau
- Lightly distressed Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock offers a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial and reeded finial seat.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an ornate, gold-tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A stationary midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- Plain glass throughout.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Brass Heirloom Nameplate is available for an additional charge.
Height 76-3/4" (195 cm)
Width 19-1/2" (50 cm)
Depth 11" (28 cm
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty