All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Alford
- 88TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- A special 88th Anniversary Edition inscription appears underneath the center casting above the "6" (through 2014 only).
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, a polished brass-finished bezel and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum has a cast center disk which complements the dial and polished banded brass-finished weight shells.
- The front door features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- A book-matched olive ash burl overlay continues on the multi-tiered base with two carved ornaments.
- Beveled glass on the front door.
- Illuminated dial and case with a glass mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
Height 81.25" (206 cm)
Width 24.5" (62 cm)
Depth 14.5" (37 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty