All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Winterhalder
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass finished pendulum and weights features a decorative center disk and weight shell bands which complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features a carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corners add stability on any floor.
Height 88-1/2" (225 cm)
Width 27" (69 cm)
Depth 16" (41 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty