All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Warren
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The swan-neck pediment features a turned urn finial and a decorative shell overlay.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass dial features elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals, and a midnight blue moon phase with “Limited Edition” inscription.
- Polished brass finished pendulum and weight shells are accentuated by the mirrored back.
- Reeded columns are accented by top and bottom column caps.
- Plain glass on front door and sides.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 79-3/4" (202 cm)
Width 19-1/2" (49 cm)
Depth 12" (30 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty