All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Scarborough
- Legacy Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Distinct bonnet pediment features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a decorative carved applique.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum, with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Dial is illuminated from the front to be viewed in a darkened room. Pendulum and weights are highlighted with the glow from the lamp.
- Two columns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multitiered Bombé base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Lower door features a decorative molding with a patterned beveled glass.
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
- Glass mirrored back provides additional elegance.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement features an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 88-1/2" (225 cm)
Width 27" (69 cm)
Depth 16" (41 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty