All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Princeton
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, with a decorative olive ash burl patterned back and bottom panel.
- The swan neck pediment features a turned urn finial with a decorative shell overlay, while the base includes a decorative cutout.
- The polished brass dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. A stationary midnight blue moon phase provides additional accent.
- The hinged door, framed by simple but elegant columns allows easy access to the movement and to install the batteries.
- Polished brass pendulum and decorative weights are visible behind the full length glass panels.
- Plain glass throughout.
- Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of Westminster, Ave Maria, or Bim Bam chimes, with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Requires two C-sized and two D-size batteries (not included).
Height 77-1/4" (196 cm)
Width 19-1/4" (49 cm)
Depth 11" (28 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty