All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Ramsey
- Tuscany Cherry finish with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic floor clock features a graceful, bookmatched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The brushed satin brass astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
- The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
- The brushed satin brass pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
- Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
- The distinctive columns feature large reeds and elegantly carved column caps in three locations.
- The bombé base design features a decorative cutout.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 86.25" (219 cm)
Width 23" (58 cm)
Depth 13.5" (34 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty