All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Galvin
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an arched bonnet pediment highlighted by a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum with a decorative center disk and polished brass finished weight shells.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps add an elegant touch, and the decorative cut-out on the sculpted base completes the picture.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide s tability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 82-1/2" (210 cm)
Width 22-1/4" (56 cm)
Depth 12-3/4" (32 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty