J. H. Miller Limited Edition
- This elegant floor clock, designed by Chris Bergelin, is finished in Windsor Cherry, and features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers. These are Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple, Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood. Some of these species are very rare.
- The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the center. Also on the pediment are bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments unique to this clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable engraving plate for personal inscriptions. “Limited Edition” is inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial includes a special brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative polished brass lyre pendulum features a cast center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a silver-tone background.
- The grand Bombé base features carved moldings with a decorative cut-out framed with carved floral motifs.
Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral inlays include the rare wood species listed above.
Beveled glass on all front and side glass. Top side doors allow access to the movement and storage of the hand
crank and key.
- The impressive upper and lower columns feature large reeds with carved acanthus accent moldings between and intricately carved acanthus top and bottom column caps.
- A delicate carved molding graces the panel between the upper and lower doors. The upper and lower doors feature crotch figured mahogany with complementing marquetry of Maple, Ebony, Padauk, and Pearwood.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement features automatic nighttime chime shut-off and sequential chime options. Included are highly polished brass plates, which are only available on Limited Edition models.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Free brass heirloom plate engraved with your name and special date.
Height 94-1/2" (240 cm)
Width 31" (79 cm)
Depth 20-3/4" (53 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty