All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Nashua
- This handsome floor clock offers an antique look with a Worn Black finish with brown undertones on select materials, hardwoods, and veneers with heavy distressing.
- A hinged top door allows easy access to the clock hands for setting the time. An access panel is provided in the back for the installation of the pendulum and batteries.
- The antique brass pendulum is viewed through a glass-covered cutout in the front hinged door. Raised panels are featured on three sides. The sculpted base includes turned bun feet on all four corners.
- The aged dial offers worn black Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in black.
- An interior lamp illuminates the face of the dial and warms the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster and Ave Maria chimes with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted floors.
Height 81-1/2" (207 cm)
Width 22-3/4" (58 cm)
Depth 13" (33 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty