All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Keane
- This floor clock features a distinctive two-tone finish on highly textured hardwoods and veneers. The case is finished in Tavern and the inner door molding is finished in Platinum.
- This flat top floor clock features a unique, gently curved front door with curved plain glass, and a bowed base with graceful arched legs.
- The crisp white dial features raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with nickel finished hour and minute hands and a black seconds track and hand framed by a brushed nickel finished bezel.
- Brushed, nickel finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Removable, upper side glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- An interior lamp illuminates the case with an easy to reach roller switch on the back of the case.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
Height 79.5" (202 cm)
Width 22.75" (58 cm)
Depth 14.25" (36 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty