All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Kipling
- This handsome floor clock is finished in heavily distressed Tobacco on select hardwoods.
- The clock case features a multi-tiered flat top and base and distinctive turned columns that frame the door.
- The aged dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the time mechanism, a Harvest brass bezel, raised aged dark brass Roman numerals, and aged dark brass hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Tobacco. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in Harvest brass.
- The locking door features graceful arched top and bottom rails with bevel glass.
- Removable, beveled topside glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right hinge.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surface.
Height 82.25" (209 cm)
Width 27.25" (69 cm)
Depth 16" (41 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty