All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Jasper
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock showcases a simple, yet elegant design.
- The dial features a polished brass finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass finished pendulum and weight shells feature a decorative center disk and bands which complement the dial.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Locking arched door features beveled glass, which is also on the sides.
- Multitiered base includes a book matched Olive Ash Burl overlay with a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surface.
Height 79" (201 cm)
Width 23.75" (60 cm)
Depth 14" (36 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty