All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Elgin
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers features distressing.
- A multi-stepped flat top pediment is enhanced with a distinctive Roman ogee design.
- The brushed satin brass-finished dial features an open cast center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Brushed satin brass-finished pendulum and weights with ornamental cast center disk and weight shell bands.
- Beveled glass on front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case and dial.
- Reeded columns with significantly carved caps frame the door.
- The multi-tiered base includes a carved gadroon molding and a cutout.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corners add stability on any floor.
Height 84" (213 cm)
Width 28-1/4" (72 cm)
Depth 16-1/4" (41 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty