All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Diana
- Finished in Embassy Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
- The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bombé style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 84" (213 cm)
Width 27" (69 cm)
Depth 13-3/4" (35 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty