All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Seville
- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to our Furniture Trend Designs.
- The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
- The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- The brushed-nickel grid pendulum and nickel finished weight shells complement the bezel.
- Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the composition.
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
Height 83" (211 cm)
Width 31" (79 cm)
Depth 17.5" (44 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty