All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Hamlin
- An heirloom-style floor clock finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the canted corners.
- The brushed satin brass dial is set off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase dial.
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed satin brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk.
- The brushed satin finish and decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
- The lower front door features beveled glass and decorative overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
- Canted, reeded columns frame the case, offering intricately carved column caps with a unique scroll design and Acanthus leaf details.
- The multitiered, Bombé base offers canted corners and carved scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
- Removable beveled glass panels on the upper sides allow easy access to the movement.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
Height 93" (236 cm)
Width 32.25" (82 cm)
Depth 19" (48 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty