All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Trieste
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers, distressed for an aged appearance.
- This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multitiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
- The door features an Acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
- A brushed antique brass bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
- The brushed antique brass lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
- The multitiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a bookmatched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
- Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date. INT0603
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
Height 88.5" (225 cm)
Weight 32" (81 cm)
Depth 18" (46 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty