All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Urban Floor II
- This unique floor clock features a Espresso finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
- A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simple hour markers and hands.
- The nickel finish continues on the doorknob, weights, pendulum and the moldings at the base.
- Beveled glass on upper and lower door; plain glass on sides.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Height adjustable floor levelers under all four feet provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 78.5" (199 cm)
Width 22" (56 cm)
Depth 14" (36 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty