All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Greene
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 79-1/2" (202 cm)
Width 25-1/2" (65 cm)
Depth 14" (36 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty