All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Lorna
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers, this flat-top wooden mantel clock features a unique fret cut grill over plain glass, turned columns, and decorative top molding.
- The base features a drawer with a satin brass finished pull and turned, tapered legs.
- Circular brushed brass finished pendulum bob suspended on a wood stick.
- The off-white dial features black Roman numerals and hour markers, a brushed brass-finished bezel, and black hour and minute hands.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 22-1/2" (57 cm)
Width 10-1/2" (27 cm)
Depth 6-1/2" (17 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty