All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Stafford
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers, this wooden mantel clock features an inverted V-matched teak wood veneer on the front of the case, fluted columns, and gold detail on the flat glass front.
- The off-white dial features black Roman numerals, a brushed brass-tone bezel, and black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- Circular brushed brass finished grid pendulum.
- Polished brass-finished feet.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 20" (51 cm)
Width 11-1/4" (29 cm)
Depth 5-1/2" (14 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty