All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Cleo Mantel
- Finished in Chestnut on select hardwoods and veneers, this traditional wooden mantel clock features a turned finial and seeded glass in the lower door.
- Aged dial with worn black Roman numerals, wood bezel, black hour and minute hands, and convex glass.
- Antique brass-finished pendulum bob suspended on a wood stick pendulum.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 24-1/4" (62 cm)
Width 9-1/4" (24 cm)
Depth 5-3/4" (15 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty