All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Lanning
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Decorative details include a carved column caps and a glass window topped with a carved overlay.
- An off-white dial offers black Roman numerals, an antique nickel bezel and black hands.
- An antique nickel pendulum complements the dial.
- Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 13" (33 cm)
Width 9-1/4" (24 cm)
Depth 4-1/2" (11 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty