All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Arendal Mantel
- This mantel clock features elegant curves from top to bottom, and is designed to coordinate with the 611-005 Arendal Floor Clock and the 625-377 Arendal Wall Clock.
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers, it offers carved accents and a turned finial on the crown.
- An antique brass pendulum is viewed behind the glass front panel.
- The aged dial offers black Roman numerals and filigree designs with black serpentine hands.
- Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 16-1/2" (42 cm)
Width 6-1/2" (16 cm)
Depth 4-1/2" (11 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty