All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Albright
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock is rich in details. A beaded dentil molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and burl veneered front panel.
- Beneath a convex glass crystal, the aged dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 8-1/2" (21 cm)
Width 15-3/4" (40 cm)
Depth 5-1/4" (13 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty