All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Burton II
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This special tambour mantel clock features decorative top molding and triangular burl overlays.
- The off-white dial features black Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, a convex glass crystal, and polished brass-tone bezel.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires one C sized battery (not included).
Height 10" (25 cm)
Width 17" (43 cm)
Depth 5-1/2" (14 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty
You may also be interested in this product:
Howard Miller Burton