All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Barrett II
- Oak Yorkshire finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- Polished-brass finished dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Height 10.75" (27 cm)
Width 17.5" (44 cm)
Depth 6.5" (17 cm)
Made in USA
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty