All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Lewisburg
- Traditional wood wall clock with Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals and hour markers, black serpentine hour and minute hands, and a raised, antique brass-finished bezel surrounding flat glass.
- Features fluted columns, dentil molding above the dial, four carved overlays that accent the pediment and base, and an antique brass-finished lyre pendulum with grid.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of Westminster, Ave Maria, and Bim Bam chimes with volume control and automatic nighttime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included)
Height 27" (69 cm)
Width 13-3/4" (35 cm)
Depth 5-1/2" (14 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty