All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Dorchester
- This wall clock is finished in Worn Black with brown undertones and features a turned finial and antique spun brass pendulum.
- The Antique white dial offers black Arabic numerals and spade hands.
- The lower case features an overlay and a pendulum window with a glass crystal surrounded by a bezel.
- Quartz dual chime movement plays Beethovenís Ode to Joy or Westminster chime, and includes volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
Height 29-1/2" (75 cm)
Width 9" (23 cm)
Depth 4-3/4" (12 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty