All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Robinson
Height 86-1/4" (224 cm)
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished-brass dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the
- front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4,
- 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Width 23" (104 cm)
Depth 13-1/2" (44 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty