All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Majestic
Height 88-1/4" (224 cm)
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
- The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
- A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles, three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lockô cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin
Width 40-3/4" (104 cm)
Depth 17-1/4" (44 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty