All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
View Larger Image
Howard Miller Sheldon
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods veneers.
- Carved overlays frame the dial and decorate the cutout base, while an arched molding crowns the top.
- Off-white dial features black Arabic numerals, serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
vVolume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 11.75" (30 cm)
Width 18" (46 cm)
Depth 6.75" (17 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty