All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
View Larger Image
Howard Miller Marquis
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour styled mantel clock features a decorative inlay pattern of multiple hardwoods.
- An arched molding crowns the case, while the base features a carved wood molding that wraps around the front and sides of the clock.
- Off-white dial features black Arabic numerals, with black serpentine hour and minute hands. A polished brass tone bezel, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 11.5" (29 cm)
Width 18.25" (46 cm)
Depth 7" (18 cm)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty