All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
View Larger Image
Howard Miller Fleetwood
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Crowned with a decorative molding and features rare triangular, white ash burl overlays.
- Off-white dial has Arabic numerals and polished brass-finished bezel.
- A beaded dentil molding surrounds the sculptured base.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Height 10.75" (27 cm)
Width 18" (46 cm)
Depth 6.5" (17 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty