All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
View Larger Image
Howard Miller Focal Point
- This magnificent 65" wall clock features a visible movement made from highly polished solid brass.
.25" thick clear acrylic dial has separate second hand track, black hands, and polished-brass hour markers.
- Polished brass-finished bezel and an off-white ring 26" in diameter accent the dial.
- Polished brass-finished weights and pendulum are complemented by nine chrome-plated chime tubes.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed by Arthur Umanoff Associates
Height 65.25" (166 cm)
Width 27.5" (70 cm)
Depth 9.75" (25 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty