All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
View Larger Image
Howard Miller Thomas Tompion
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Height 18.25" (46 cm)
Width 14.75" (37 cm)
Depth 8.25" (21 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty