All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Ashley
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers, this floor clock offers a gently arched pediment with delicate embossing.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an ornate, gold-tone center, a silver-tone chapter ring, and a stationary blue moon phase.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum and weights are framed by the full-length glass in the front door.
- Plain glass throughout.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement features a chime silence option.
- Brass Heirloom Nameplate for engraving is available for an additional charge.
Height 75-3/4" (192 cm)
Width 19-1/2" (50 cm)
Depth 11" (28 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty