All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Schultz
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant floor clock features rare, bookmatched olive ash burl and a raised shell and vine overlay which enhances the graceful bonnet pediment.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished-brass dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 84.25" (214 cm)
Width 23" (58 cm)
Depth 13.5" (34 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty