All Categories | All Handcrafted Clocks | Specials | Kauffman Clocks | Quilt Clocks | Hurst Clocks | Westminister Clocks | Howard Miller Clocks | Rhythm Clocks | Hermle Clocks | Cuckoo Clocks
You have 0 items in your cart. View Cart | Go to Checkout
Howard Miller Benjamin
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum, with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass heirloom plate will be engraved with your name and special date.
Height 85.25" (217 cm)
Width 22.25" (56 cm)
Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
(Made is USA)
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental United States.
2 Year Warranty